22-23 ottobre 2018 < Torna indietro
Lecturer: prof. Roberta Zocchi
8.30 -11.30: Theoretical lesson
11,30 – 12,30 Laboratory Session
12.30 -13.30: Light Lunch
13.30 - 18:00: Laboratory Session
• Application guidelines
• Hints on powders for oral use and cachets
• Capsules: types, capacities, colors, comparison with other pharmaceutical forms for oral use
• Gastro-resistant capsules
• Insertion of active ingredients in liquid form into the capsules
• Openable capsules with customized dosage
• Transfer from tablet to capsule
• Filling methods
Electronic scales, capsule filling machines with loader, glassware and plastic lab equipment, mandatory equipment, semiautomatic blister machine, powder mixers, etc.
Various samples of raw materials and packaging, necessary for the planned preparations.
• Provide theoretical and practical knowledge for the preparation of capsules
• Develop skills related to the preparation of capsules, thanks to the exercises on different formulations with vegetable extracts.
Attendees profile: Pharmacists, biologists and chemists working in the field of product development for topical use; managers and laboratory technicians
Cost of the course: € 390
The fee includes educational materials, catering and insurance for laboratory activities.
The maximum limit of students is 25, therefore we recommend to pre-register by October 7, 2018.
For further details: firstname.lastname@example.org